Friday, March 23, 2007

Some Corporate Lessons..

SOME OF THE CORPORATE LESSONS YOU WILL LEARN, IF YOU WORK FOR MORE THAN A YEAR IN A CORP. OFFICE.
I got this from a friend of mine. With my experience I found some of them to be true..very true.. I am sharing those few with you.


"We will do it" means "You will do it” (this is very true)
"You have done a great job" means "More work to be given to you"

"There was a slight miscommunication" means "We had actually lied"
"Lets call a meeting and discuss" means "I have no time now, will talk later"
"We are on the right track but there needs to be a slight extension of the deadline" means "The project is screwed up, we cannot deliver on time."
"We had slight differences of opinion "means "We had actually fought
"We are a team," means, "I am not the only one to be blamed"

"That's actually a good question" means "I do not know anything about it"
“All the Best" means "You are in trouble"
-BS-

No comments: