Thursday, March 22, 2007

WHO AM I?



Who am I?I am somebody who believes, nobody is bad, nobody is good. Only circumstances make them good or bad.
I am somebody who values relationship more than anything. I consider myself as the luckiest, because I got the best family, best cousins and the very best friends of the world and a very understanding husband. I have somebody to love; I am somebody who is being loved for what I am.
I can speak Malayalam, English, Tamil, Kannada.. bit of Hindi, Syrian.. and I am learning telugu now a days.. as I got few friends fro andhra. But I THINK in Malayalam.. just malayalam..my Mother tongue.. ( I prefer to say Father tongue Coz I am attched to my dad more )
I am simple, sophisticated yet sometimes confused and frustrated lady and I am here trying to leave imprints in my small world.I love the pleasures of life like walking in my village road, I love kids, I love the blue sky, the green lawns, I love sitting near the small pond in my house, I love Rain. Overall I am somebody who is in Love...
But then WHO AM I? I am leaving that for you to find out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

deee...the more i get to know u.. the more i feel attached to u...u r the best friend a person can get...

Beena said...

thanX for the compliment leeann. friendship is always a blessing.